Twisted Sifter has kindly put together some great ideas on upcycling – 50 WAY TO UPCYCLE, be sure to pop over and thank them through the link provided. 🙂
Some of these ideas are duplicated in my previous reblogged post
99 Life Hacks to make your life easier!
One of my fav’s is the badminton racket mirrors – so chic!!
Lets make stuff!!!
If you’re like me, you probably have a lot of old stuff just lying around your house. It’s not doing anything but taking up space, but you’re either too busy (or lazy), sentimental or just have more important things to deal with. Well if you’re looking for a little inspiration or a new DIY project, here are 50 creative ways to repurpose, reues and upcycle old things.
There’s a pretty broad range in this list but hopefully a handful jump out and spark an idea for you and your home!
1. Reuse Toilet Paper Rolls to Organize Cables and Chords
2. Turn Old Credit Cards Into Guitar Picks
3. Create a Window Cover Using Old Picture Slides
4. Upcycle Old Light Bulbs Into Candles
5. Repurpose Old CD Holders Into Bagel…
View original post 634 more words